~December 8th, 2024, a Sunday~
Making a budget is important for everyone but for me it is important so that I can see my income and outcome. I want to avoid any and all debt so I make a budget. It really does help me out with having peace of mind.
This is how to make a budget plan...
1. Write down my goals for the year, then write down how much I can spend on each one.
2. Write down how much to spend on groceries with a small and large number so that if the food costs more we can change the amount.
3. Write down my necessities, then write down how much it costs to get everything.
4. Write down how many bills I have, what they are, and what is required to pay for them. Take that out of my income, also take out taxes.
5. See if I have any debt or bills to pay. Make a payment plan for myself that is more money than the payment plan they asked for.
6. Total everything up. Everything.
7. Make cuts on Items to fit inside my means. Make sure I have a certain % percentage saved for next year. And if you have saved from the previous year than double the amount.
8. Add things that I would like to do if I have more means to pay for them.
9. Have fun writing it. Do this for yourself before doing it for a company. That way you can discover new ways to handle bad situations.
10. Serve others through our money. Provide a service to others that benefits them and not you. This is how you can build a good reputation.
11. Manage your time to make time for those who need you as well as yourself, so you have time to think clearly.
That is what I know about budgeting and money. I know some people are in debt for the rest of their lives. It seems like you are not living up to your fullest potential. But understand that you can live to your fullest potential not through the money that you have, but by the life you create. A person does not have to have money to live a full life. Life is about being a beacon of hope to others and that could be just being responsible, not doing what you did in the past, and moving forward.
Thanks for reading! ~Laura Joy Schmidt~
Comments
Post a Comment