~December 13th, 2024, a Friday ;)
Yes, I know it is Friday the 13th and I am talking about the evil in the world. But hey every day is new, and it can be a good day even if you're knee deep in ****.
As I sit here with my creamed coffee on the table and my $600.00 laptop, I remember people who are less fortunate. They don't even know it which is the sad part. Just like when I am writing in my journal, I have no clue that I spelt a word wrong.
Debt...
To me this isn't an option. I want to get out of a sticky situation, and I do not have the option to get into debt if I am ever to get out. Life is so much more than money. I know. That is why I don't want to have to worry about it. Money is a security blanket and a PRN for anxiety. In ways. So, if I run out well you best know that I will be singing Hell isn't as bad as my life. What if I get sick? With the leeches in control, you won't live long without enough blood. Just like who??? George Washington the United States president when this country was first founded.
I wish I could say that America is the greatest Country on earth, but the fact is it's not. We live in hell, well worse because they dangle hope in front of us without giving us realistic achievement. All because of debt. DEBT. NOT GOOD.
Credit cards, loans which have a form of a tax on it that makes you owe money way over the stated price. Our general groceries don't even have the actual price listed. So, people pick things up, it goes over the price by a minimum of $2.00 right now. And...Do you know where that money is going to?
It's going to me! A quote end quote Disabled person who is a regular 26-year-old woman with both legs both eyes that I can see 20 20 out of with glasses. And who has a blog and a you tube channel, who has had jobs that requited me to work with a knife, and a rigorous work agenda-washing dishes in a restaurant. I don't drink and I don't smoke. I have tried to go to college witch...I can go to for free because of tax-payer money.
I think that if I get this treatment EVERONE SHOULD. No one deserves to go into debt to achieve things in life. Yah don't make it easy, but don't enslave them and imprison and kill them for trying! For Christs Sake! Yes, I mean that literally.
But anyways. Let's get back to the tonic. Debt and loans. Sigh...
Loans. What is a loan?
A loan is when a person lends you a supposed amount of money, then you pay it back. But oh, you have to pay them more money then, you borrowed just because you borrowed it. How vindictive. That extra money is called interest, then the original amount is called the principle.
There are two types of loans. One is a revolving loan which you can borrow a certain amount every month developing a habit. So now it's phycological. It becomes a person's personality, or some would say "oh it's taking care of myself, which my doctor told me to do. No. Just No.
A revolving loan has an interest rate. Which can stalk interest upon interest. Which just keeps giving them more of your hard-earned money. Imagine working for 20 years without getting anywhere or achieving anything in life. All because someone was stealing from you, but you also agreed to it, you promised, you gave your word. But you don't know the future. So, you hurt yourself without knowing it. Hey large things are achieved a little at a time. Like your accumulating debt. Now that's a mountain!
Installment credit. Honestly this is the better out of the two debts to get into. Because the interest doesn't stalk. And you pay on the principle. You still pay interest. But still. It's a debt! If you can't handle it man. Know your limits. This is still a promise. If you can't text a girl back, then don't get a loan. You and loans don't mix. It's a commitment. But it's like marrying the evil stepmother from Cinderella where she one day stabs you in the back and enslaves your beautiful daughter. Destroying your legacy.
Think about it like this. Your money belongs to your children, and your grandchildren, and then their children, and then so on... It doesn't belong to you. Congratulations you just stole someone's livelihood including your own one day. All for a drink at Starbucks or clothes from Target -which yes, Target is expensive and low quality- You don't got it like that. Even when it seems like you do, you don't. Not forever. Do not destroy your life with bad habits. Trust me I know.
I'm not even going to talk about credit cards. You already know that it's not a good idea. It's a comfort. It's a luxury. It's not right to own one. it's just not. Again, stealing from your family, and your future.
Would you sell your child to China, or Turkey, or Saudi Arabia, The restricted Korea? I forget which one that enslaves its citizens. That's wrong.
Having a work ethic is important, but having freedom is also essential to live, believe me or not.
Debt is wrong. If I get into debt someone put me in jail. Please.
To be clear I do have 1 debt. A cell phone bill about $140.00. I am in a mental health facility and cannot pay it. I'm trying to trust me. My goals include paying it off all at once. ok I don't care if I suffer for a bit just to pay it all off. As long as I can survive, I don't care. Debt is that bad. So says the Bible.
I hope you didn't get to shocked from my tone. You can laugh at me it's fine I don't care. My goal right now is to educate people about mental health issues. I would like your feedback, and I can take confrontation so don't hold back. Take care and God bless your journey.
Comments
Post a Comment